Monday, July 28, 2014

About me



Hiya, my name is Sadie Elizabeth Van Higgins. May as well mention it, 'Sadie' is my nickname that will someday be legalized as I dislike with a passion, it's Sadella - a rare name, I see why, it sucks. It means 'princess'. My middle name, Elizabeth, is after Queen Elizabeth I, one of Mom's heroes; it means 'God is my oath'; but it can also mean 'God's promise', 'God's satisfaction' or 'God's perfection'. My other or official nicknames are Princess, Sade, and Black Violet - a reference to my hair color and favorite flower. 

My favorite color is purple. If I had to pick a shade, I'd choose plum. I'm a pescatarian or demi-vegetarian, meaning I eat fish instead of animal meat as well as having a vegetarian diet; I love sushi. My favorite class is science. I also love reading, studying, metaphysics, listening to metal, and watching tv with Mom because she watches all the best stuff. I also like Lalaloopsy and American Girl like many Vinyl Americans.

My birthday is October 4th, which makes me a Libra. I'm often confused for being a Capricorn, I think that's because it's my rising sign. I have 3 'sisters' and 2 biological sisters, Thomasina 'Tammy', who is named after our dad. I wonder why I wasn't named after Mom. I never asked. And my twin sister, Bianca. My other sisters; Riley, Leah, Zipporah are adopted. 

I'm quite mixed when it comes to nationalities: Cherokee Indian, Chippewa Indian, German, French, Russian, British, Dutch, Czech, Scottish, Irish, and Romany I think... swore there was more. Both Indian tribes and the Scottish are my strongest apparent nationality. My dear sister Tammy looks like our other nationalities. 


Me as a baby.

Himeko and I before I changed my hair.


Kenny and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment